Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving & The Things I Am Thankful For

Ahhh, so home for the first Thanksgiving in quite some time. I am definitely thankful for my family. I've been through a lot this year and they somehow keep my head above water. My friends....well there are those I truly cherish and there are those I am happy to have now excluded from my life. Afterall, I am 30 now ;-). With that being said, I am thankful for my health, my career and most of all, my ability to realize the things that are truly important to me. I understand that not everyone is as fortunate and blessed as I have been no matter how many tribulations I face. I have to understand that this is HIS way of providing me with unwavering strength for the future. So, I hope that everyone is grateful for something and is blessed in their own way. Happy Thanksgiving, Friends! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment