Friday, December 11, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, me again......(weird?) Off my usual soapbox...onto bigger and better things these days. I can finally comprehend the reasoning behind the saying "Everything happens for a reason". One day, you feel like you are riding the ferris wheel of self pity and loathing, the next day (or maybe 6 months later lol), you are riding the rollercoaster of which direction to go next and it feels great. Today, I am choosing to ride that rollercoaster. I'm not sure where I will go next, but I can tell you one very important fact. I am determined....more than ever. My closest friends can attest to the fact that over the recent months I've gone from the lowest of low to riding this spectacular "American Eagle" (rollercoaster for you non-lovers of Six Flags). Things are coming full circle and I am so motivated to chase things I've always wanted. So for those of you who have been supportive in one way or another, I love you for it and am thankful for the prayers. Sometimes I don't say it enough, but just know I know who you are even if we don't speak often. I know I have a hard time being "committal" when it comes to plans, but now that things are back in order, Stacy is back in action! :-)
I'm really excited for what 2010 will bring for myself, my family and my dearest friends. I wish you all happiness, love and fulfillment of your dreams. Merry Christmas and Happy 2010!
Love,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment